Shrewsbury School Refurbishment
Brock Carmichael have been involved in the boarding house refurbishment programme since 2005. We have also undertaken design studies for the introduction of 6th form girls from 2008 including a new refectory, girl’s house and teaching facility.
Founded in 1552 by Edward VI Shrewsbury School is one of England’s oldest and largest boys’ boarding schools, standing in 150 acres of grounds overlooking the River Severn.
In tandem with the boarding house programme and new girls house, Brock Carmichael have also been appointed to assist in the upgrade and implementation of key staff accommodation, the establishment of new Co Location administrative offices, the refurbishment and reconfiguration of Headmaster Offices within Alington Hall and have undertaken concept designs for a new School refectory, 6th Form Business Education Centre, School Sanatorium and indoor tennis centre.