Unilever Research Laboratory campus, Port Sunlight
Preparation of a holistic masterplan strategy and vision for the phased upgrading of Unilever’s international Research Laboratory campus at Port Sunlight, including:
- Re-design of the interface with the public environment, signage, lighting, boundary treatments.
- Rationalisation of materials ordering and application.
- Creation of a major pedestrianised spine route.
- Rationalisation of security, establishment of single secure outer boundary and Removal of inner security fence network.
- Phased removal of permanent car parks in tandem with development of alternative transport methods.
- Creation of a new “parkland” setting for the campus by planting, water features and footpath networks to give a strong visual identity and character.